Chi-town & A Famous Fetus
Here's our little thinker! We went to Chicago for Memorial Day weekend, and Shan's mom brought us into her office to do an ultrasound on her (that's what she does). We got to see our little guy in the usual monochrome 2D as well as these astounding 3D scans which can be run as a 4D video! New still images can be found in this folder, and there are two videos up on youtube (click on the image above). His favorite activities at present are sleeping, yawning, flailing, and hand-biting. Which parent does he look like? I'll let you decide.
Aside from obtaining a window into the womb, we also went into the Windy City for a day. We had cocktails in the lounge on the 95th floor of the Sears Tower, strolled down the Magnificent Mile, and relaxed on the shores of Lake Michigan.On Monday, we drove out to farm country to see Uncle Al & Aunt Cookie (our hosts from last year's visit). While there, I fished Uncle Al's pond (how could I resist?) and caught two nice bass. Then we came back to her parents' house and had riiiiiiibs. Mmmmmmm. I also ventured out to the subdivision pond in their backyard - which is a virtually unfished ornament of the neighborhood - and totally slammed the bass and crappies! I caught my personal best largemouth bass, and then beat that personal best a few times again! Lots of pics here if you care, including Uncle Al & Eric's nice crappies.
One last thing - going out to farm country, I had the opportunity to take a pic of this intriguing little sign in the middle of nowhere (i.e. Seneca, IL). Notice the classy Thunderbird out front. Okay, that's all the tales form the Midwest for now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home